These forms can be downloaded by clicking on the link.

If you have any difficulty downloading forms, or require any further information, please contact us

Leak Allowance Claim Form
Customer Complaint Form
Expression of Interest - Customer Advisory Group

Call for Expressions of Interest to join the Busselton Water Customer Advisory Group

Account Authorisation- Tenant to Owner Form
Account Authorisation Change of Tenant Form

To be completed by the property owner to advise a change of tenancy.

Meter Test Request Application Form
Standpipe Consumption Record Form
Account Authorisation - Owner to Tenant Form
Direct Debit Request Application
Direct Debit Request Service Agreement
Hydrant Point Application and Agreement Form
Backflow Prevention Device Installation and Maintenance Report Form
Upstand Application and Agreement form
Land Development Agreement
Change of Address or Name Form

Please keep us informed of any change of address or name by completing this form.

New Lawn and/or Garden Exemption Form

Apply for an exemption to the watering roster or winter sprinkler ban to establish a new lawn and/or garden.

Concession Application Form

Concession application for pensioner, commonwealth seniors and state seniors.

Payment Arrangement Application

Having difficulties paying your water account?  You can apply to pay in instalments.

Application to Raise, Lower, Disconnect or Relocate a Metered Service
Residential Water Service Connection Application
Multi-Residential/Non Residential & Fire Service Water Service Connection application