Network Maintenance Supervisor
An excellent opportunity is available for an experienced Network Maintenance Supervisor to join Busselton Water.
Reporting to the Acting General Manager Operations, the position will lead, manage, and direct emergency responses to water mains breaks, plan and schedule Busselton Water distribution network maintenance, mentor and develop the network maintenance team.
Your key accountabilities will include:
• Lead, coach and develop the network maintenance team
• Plan and schedule Busselton Water distribution network maintenance activities
• Provide advice and support for the delivery of the Busselton Water capital works program
• Supervise and manage all works, including network maintenance team and maintenance contractors
• Advise and support the Operations Engineer in regard to asset management planning
• Interpret and maintain technical and operational standards to ensure Busselton Water meets all licence, environmental and other regulatory requirements
To be successful in this position, you will have a Degree with substantial experience; or Associate Diploma with substantial experience; or lesser formal qualifications with a combination of experience, expertise, and competence sufficient to perform the duties required.
Salary range $82,207 to $86,405, plus on call allowance, nine-day fortnight, generous superannuation provisions and access to a vehicle for commuting to/from work. To be considered, please ensure you submit a cover letter, resume and address the selection criteria to [email protected]
For further information please visit www.busseltonwater.wa.gov.au or phone Carleen Gale on 9781 0513.
Busselton Water is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people with disability, Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people and persons from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.