Support local families in need
DONATE Tuart House Christmas Appeal – November to December 2022
Help us make this festive season memorable for the women and children of Tuart house. This season Tuart House are collecting gifts and gift cards for the children and families they support.
Between 25 November and 16 December, a collection box for gifts and donations will be in our Admin Centre for the community members to donate.
Other ways to take action
- Financial donations can be made to Tuart House via the collection box on the counter of Busselton Water’s customer service desk at our Admin Centre on Fairbairn Road. All customer donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar by Busselton Water.
- Wear something orange throughout the duration of the 16 Days in WA campaign to spark conversations about what you can do to help prevent violence against women.
- Host or participate in an event or activity to raise awareness.
- Share 16 Days in WA campaign messages on social media.
- Volunteer your time and professional experience to community organisations, services and groups that are supporting people impacted by family and domestic violence and sexual violence.
- Donate to organisations that assist women, children and young people escaping family and domestic violence by putting together care packs. These can include personal care items or a toy for a child as some people can arrive at a shelter or refuge with nothing, having left their home in a hurry.
Donated Linens – November to February 2022
Thank you to all the local community members who donated school supplies, toiletries and linen over the last 3 years, these items have made a great impact on families in the community.
Donated School Supplies and Toiletries – November to January 2021
Thank you to everyone who supported our donation drive of school stationery supplies for Tuart House, a local family and domestic violence support service. Together we collected over 550 items of stationery.
Thank you to all the local community members who donated school supplies and toiletries to support Tuart House in 2019.
Together we provided more than 230 school supplies and close to 100 toiletries to women and children in need.