We value your feedback and appreciate your input because it helps to improve the services we deliver. Busselton Water will make every effort to resolve your complaint within 15 business days.
The following will guide you in the complaints process:
Gather any information that can help us resolve your complaint, this includes:
- Your contact details (name, address and daytime phone number)
- The address of the property that is the subject of your complaint (if applicable)
- A description of the problem and the date the incident occurred
- The suggested remedy you are requesting
- Any documents or relevant supporting information
We will review your complaint and advise you of the outcome within 15 business days of receiving the form.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may refer your complaint to the Water Ombudsman by telephoning 1800 754 004 or emailing [email protected].
We would like to work with you to resolve your complaint, however if your correspondence contains personal abuse, inflammatory statements or material clearly intended to offend or intimidate it will be returned to the sender and no action will be taken.