Can I update my account details for all my properties at once?
Yes. If you change your name using MyBusseltonWater it will apply across all of your properties.  Should you wish to change the name on only one account, please contact Busselton Water on 9781 0500.

Is my banking and card information safe?
Busselton Water uses BPOINT for all credit card payments through MyBusseltonWater. BPOINT is a secure card payment collection portal provided by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA).

However, if you prefer not to provide credit card details, direct debit can also be arranged for automatic payment of your water account.

How does paperless billing work?
If you have signed up for paperless billing (also known as e-billing), rather than receiving a paper copy of your bill in the mail, you will receive an email to your nominated email address. A PDF copy of the bill will be included as an attachment on the email.

Using the link on the email, you will also be able to log directly into MyBusseltonWater to pay your account.

By signing up to paperless billing you will also be helping the environment – did you know to produce one A4 piece of paper it takes 10 litres of water?

What is direct debit?
A direct debit payment is an automatic transfer of money from one person’s account to another. Direct debits are processed electronically and are typically used for recurring payments.

How do I set up a direct debit?
You can set up direct debit payments in MyBusseltonWater. Once logged in, under the ‘Request’ tab there is an option to set up direct debit.

To set it up, you’ll be asked to confirm the property(ies)/account(s) for which you wish to set up direct debit payment. You will also need to provide your BSB and bank account number, and name on bank account.

Your direct debit will begin as of the next bill you receive, unless you elect to pay the outstanding amount at the time of setting up your direct debit.

Can I set up a direct debit but choose how much and how often I pay?
Yes. You can set up a direct debit payment schedule that suits you.

You may choose to have the full amount of your bill debited on the due date, or you can set up a payment at a frequency and an amount that suits you. For example you can set up a direct debit to pay $100 per month.

How do I update my bank account details in MyBusseltonWater?
MyBusseltonWater only stores bank account details for direct debit payments. Manual online payments will require your bank or credit card details to be entered each time you pay a bill.

Should you wish to change or update your direct debit bank account details, you can do so using MyBusseltonWater by completing the ‘Sign up for Direct Debit’ form. Once submitted, you’ll be asked if you wish to update your current bank account details to those you will have just submitted on the form. If you have any issues please contact Busselton Water on 9781 0500.

Can I see bills that were issued and payments that were made before I registered for MyBusseltonWater?
Yes. Both on your accounts page and the ‘Search Bills’ page you can see your previous bills. You can also see previous payments on the ‘Search Payments’ page.

What is a payment extension? And how can I request one?
In certain circumstances, Busselton Water may grant you an extension on the due date of your current bill. On the Accounts page you will find a button which enables you to request a payment extension from Busselton Water.

What is a payment arrangement? And can I set up a payment arrangement using MyBusseltonWater?
A payment arrangement allows you to pay your bills in a different way.  This may be smaller amounts, or may be more or less frequently than usual payments. Payment arrangements are tailored to the individual customer and their circumstances – and because of this you cannot set one up using MyBusseltonWater. Instead, please contact Busselton Water on 9781 0500.

How can I get a paper copy of my bill/s?
You can either print the water bill yourself from the Accounts or Search Payments page on MyBusseltonWater. Or, if you would like one provided by Busselton Water, please contact our customer services team on 9781 0500.

How do I request a refund if I’ve overpaid my bill?
To request a refund, please visit and follow the steps, or alternatively contact Busselton Water to request a hard copy of the Request for Reimbursement of Funds form.

Bills for my account are currently being issued to my managing agent or a tenant. How can I see these bills in MyBusseltonWater?
Bills which are issued directly to your agent or a tenant can be viewed in MyBusseltonWater if you choose paperless billing for your accounts. Simply go to the ‘Request’ tab and select ‘Email Invoices’.

Can more than one person register for a MyBusseltonWater account for the same property?
Yes. If you are registered with Busselton Water as an owner, tenant or managing agent for a property you can set up your own account. For example, a married couple can each have an account for the one house they jointly own as long as both people are registered as the property owners with Busselton Water.