I am a pensioner. Do I get a rebate on my water bill?

To receive a rebate under the Rates and Charges (Rebates and Deferments) Act 1992, a customer must be the holder of either a Pension card, issued by Centrelink, a Commonwealth Seniors Health Card or a Western Australian State Seniors card. Customers must also own and reside in the property on which they wish to lodge a claim. Customers cannot register a claim on more than one property and the eligible property must be the principal place of residence.