What are Busselton Water’s commitments in relation to water quality?
The supply of safe, high quality, sustainable water to our customers is our highest priority. Our commitments in this area are clear. We will:
- supply water that is safe for you and your family to drink;
- continuously monitor and assess the quality of drinking water supplied;
- respond within one hour (or at an agreed time) to any reports of poor water quality;
- provide information through our website and social media of any planned changes to our system likely to affect the quality of the water we supply to you;
- advise you of any need to make alternative arrangements for drinking water in the unlikely event that your water quality deteriorates; and
- make water quality sample results available to our customers (via our website and by calling 9781 0500).
You can read more about Our Customer Commitments on our website.