Account authorisation – change of tenant
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Upon receipt of this authorisation, I the property owner/s authorise payment to be debited to the property owner/s Busselton Water account for a Change of Tenancy.
- A Closing Invoice will be issued to the vacating tenant with a duplicate issued to the property owner. If this invoice is not paid within 28days the debt will be transferred to the owners account.
- Future water volume invoices for the above property will be directed to the new tenant. A copy of the invoice will be directed to the property owner/s.
- The water service charge will be directed to the property owner/s.
- All tenancy changes must be advised by the property owner. Failure to advise Busselton Water of tenancy changes will result in the full account directed to the property owner/s.
- All unpaid accounts will be the responsibility of the property owner/s (as per S126, Water Services Act 2012).
- All debt recovery will be addressed to the property owner/s.