Direct Debit 2019 competition
Customers who register for Direct Debit before their October bill is due will go in the draw to have their February bill paid by Busselton Water.
To sign up for direct debit use your MyBusseltonWater account.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition (“competition”) is Busselton Water (“Promoter”).
- By participating in this competition each entrant accepts these terms and conditions. Any instructions on how to enter this competition set out in promotional material published by the Promoter forms part of the terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and information or instructions set out in the promotional material, these conditions will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- To be eligible, entrants must be Busselton Water residential customers, supply an account number and be aged 18 years and over.
- Employees (or immediate family members of employees), and contractors of the Promoter and third-party organisations affiliated with Busselton Water, will not be considered for the prize.
- Entries will be accepted between 12:01am (WST) Tuesday 1 October 2019 and the due date stated on customer’s bill. (“Competition Period”).
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. If more than one entry is received from a person, only the first entry will be valid.
- Eligible for new direct debit sign-ups only.
- There will only be one winner which will be drawn on 22 November.
- The prize will be a credit to the winning customer’s account to the amount of their October bill, up to a maximum of $500.
- No cash payments will be entered into – the amount of the October invoice (up to $500) will be credited back to the customer’s account by 31 December 2019.
- If the prize winner does not contact the Promoter within the Notification Period, or for any reason is unable accept the prize, the winner will forfeit all rights to claim the prize and a re-draw will be undertaken. The alternative winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the date of the re-draw.
- Any dispute regarding these terms and conditions and the validity of an entry will be determined at the sole discretion of the Promoter and the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, agents and contractors) are not in any way liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by a person, directly or indirectly, in connection with this competition. The Promoter is not liable for, and takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or delays or failures in any equipment or telecommunications service used to administer this competition.
- If for any reason the Promoter is unable to run the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and invalidate any affected entries.
- This competition is in no way endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook in any capacity.