Using MyBusseltonWater

Which web browsers can I use to access MyBusseltonWater?
MyBusseltonWater will function fully on the following web browsers:

  • Chrome (versions 41, 42 and 43)
  • Firefox (versions 37, 38 and 39)
  • Internet Explorer (versions 10 and 11)
  • Safari (versions 6, 7 and 8)

Functionality may be limited on other browsers.

How do I change my password?
Under the profile tab, click the ‘change password’ button. It will then send a link to your nominated email address. You then need to open the email and click the hyperlink to change your password.

How do I change my name?
Once logged in, under ‘Request’ there’s an option to change your name. To change your name you’ll need to upload a copy of your Marriage Certificate, Change of Name Certificate, Birth Certificate or Driver’s Licence.

How do I change my address?
Once logged in, under ‘Request’ there’s an option to ‘Change Address’. You’ll be able to see your current address and there will be a section for you to enter your new address.

Why are some functions greyed out? Why can’t I access them?
If you are a tenant of a property, you may not be able to see all of the data on the account for privacy reasons.

What do I do if I’m moving or selling?
When selling or buying a property we will be informed of the sale or purchase details by your settlement agent. The settlement agent will also organise a final water meter reading on your behalf. Once you’ve moved you’ll need to contact us to update your contact details. Once the property has sold you will still be able to see your old water bills for that property in your MyBusseltonWater account.

If I have to supply attachments to support updated my details, what format should they be in?
Jpeg or PDF are preferred and the maximum size of each attachment is 6MB.